Individual & Family Medical Benefits
Health care and dental insurance covers many ordinary medical expenses not covered (or only
by a provincial plan or other health care plans.
Plans can provide coverage for:
- Prescription drugs
- Medical services, such as physiotherapy, chiropractic and massage therapy
- Vision care
- Semi-private hospital accommodation and ambulance
- Some medical plans offer travel insurance as an option
Did you know?
With today’s medical advances, people are far more likely to become critically ill and survive than to die suddenly; however, only 22% of pre-retirees have critical illness insurance and long-term care insurance. Those who do not often dip into their savings meant for retirement. A twenty-year-old today has a one in three chance of becoming partially or totally disabled before the age of 65.
Group Medical Benefits
What’s a group plan?
A group plan is designed to meet the needs of your employees, regardless of the size of your group; however, the minimum is two persons when building a plan. The advantage of a group plan is that it offers employees cost effective access to a full range of life benefits.
The goal of a group insurance plan is to help ensure every employee has access to a full range of benefits. Members of a group insurance plan are reimbursed for out of pocket medical expenses, as specified by their plan. When building a group plan, we work with the employer to provide the employees with a meaningful plan, and range of options.
Some of the options include the following:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent insurance
- Short-term disability (STD)
- Long-term disability (LTD)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Critical illness
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Out-of-country medical coverage
- Employee assistance program
Group Retirement Savings
The goal of a group retirement savings plan is to create a retirement nest egg for the employees.
Some of the planning opportunities include:
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Group Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP)
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
Did you Know?
We provide complimentary, No Obligation, Holistic plans for enrolled employees and their families.
We want to hear from you.
You deserve the value of a personal, lasting relationship.
Our commitment to face-to-face relationships, a proven investment approach, the breadth of our products, and the depth of our management are what make a relationship with us so rewarding.
We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your lifelong financial goals.